My Approach to Health & Wellness
I named my practice Synergy because I believe the best way to work with someone is by using a customized combination of treatment options to achieve the best results for YOU. To me, moving is everything, and when I treat your problems, my goal is to give you the tools you need to thrive, not just survive. Getting adjusted is great, but if that’s the only thing you’re doing and you’re not learning how to be in your body over time, you won’t make the kind of change you need to make to really feel the difference. It’s better than doing nothing, but it’s not enough. For me, the scenario looks more like this:
Muscles, joints, and organs work together and often chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, or strengthening alone are not nearly as effective as their combined superpowers! Rather than going to a massage therapist, a physical therapist, a sports medicine doctor, a personal trainer, a regular chiropractor, and who knows how many others, imagine if you could go to one place and get an integrated treatment plan that pulls the best of what you need together from many disciplines. That’s the idea behind Synergy Chiropractic & Bodywork.
Here’s how I work:
- One-on-one appointments – with me, Dr. Sue Muschett, DC, LMT, FIAMA, MAT (all those letters basically spell N-E-R-D).
- Rapid results – return to wellness quickly, so you can enjoy your life again!
- Affordable – a visit costs between $45-$90. No hidden fees, no surprises, no pressure.
- Passionate – my passion is unraveling the source of your problem, not just covering up symptoms. You don't have to “live with it.”
- Customized treatment – every patient and problem is unique, and you'll get your own customized treatment plan that incorporates one or more of Synergy’s treatment methods:
- Chiropractic adjustment of the joints (not just the spine: ribs, hips, ankles, elbows, and wrists all need love too!)
- Muscle Activation Technique (MAT)
- Massage therapy/trigger point release/SMRT (Spontaneous Muscle Relaxation Technique)
- Homework tailored to your recovery: Restorative Movement and Rehabilitative Exercises